Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Once a man and twice a child.

I would like to start out by shouting out my biggest fan, Michael Poindexter, from Nashville, TN.*

Anyway...

Steve Marino put together a pretty montage of NYC scenic shots he took. There isn't really any skateboarding in it, but it is easy on the eyes and worth checking out anyway. Check it out here.

I, on the other-hand, haven't been doing much filming. This is mostly due to the weather (there is about 8 inches of snow on the ground) and people motivating. I bought a Super8 camera on Ebay the other day, but I am still waiting for it to get here. I plan on getting some footage at the bowl, especially some of the tricks Alan has told me he has been learning there. I actually got an email from Autumn the other day saying that the miniramp is open again! Perhaps a session is in order tonight or tomorrow...

I'll leave you with this photo I found while browsing around Tumblr the other day:

I found it here.

*This is 55 year old pseudo-mountain-boarder that has nothing better to do than get all butt hurt when he gets served on the same message-board he comes to with some conservative, instigating agenda. Apparently he has been banned from many forums. If you ever come across someone names DaddyYo, say hi for me.

No comments: