Friday, February 20, 2009

We are not the same, I am a Martian.

You know when you are looking for something on Google Image and then you see something random that catches your interest? It doesn't have anything to do with what you were looking for, but it awesome nonetheless...well, I don't remember what I was looking for yesterday, but I came across an image of some weird super hero that someone created with Marvel's Create Your Own Super Hero application on their site. I made a few of my own.


This is the first one I made and would have the powers of being a bum (can clear a whole subway car in the matter of seconds), armored skin, and super strength (resulting in all strikes at the bowling ally).


This one was modeled a little more after myself. Note that I would develop a belly if I had super powers because I would become lazy from my awesomeness. I would hang out on Mars since I would be a flying reptile. I would use my trust hammer and claws to clear out craters to skate. The scarf is to keep me warm since it is cold in space...so I heard.


This is what Camille would look like if she were a super hero. She would be part cat from a radioactive explosion that morphed her and Kocik (our cat) into one. The radioactivity would also provide her with glowing hands that can heal. Her healing powers will provide an auto-undo to any sun that comes into contact with her skin, preventing any chance of skin cancer and wrinkles.

This was fun. Make your own super heros with that link and let me see!

No comments: