Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where is Leonard?

Libraries have internetz...I see homeless people checking their MySpace accounts in the Mid-Manhattan Public Library all the time. Get on that Leonard!

I would like to point out a few things that have me psyched lately:

1. Donovan Strain. "You know I don't speak to no cops. I even wrote a book about it. It goes like this: Should You Talk To the Cops? By Donovan Stain. Chaptah 1. Nah...nah,nah,nah. The End."

2.
Bueno Skateboards is coming back reincarnated as Roger Skateboards. Since Michael Sieben is one of my favorite skateboarding artist (as I have mentioned before), it will be awesome to see more of his work with this company.

3.
Best part in a while (sorry MJ). Go buy the video and watch it in full quality, suckers.

4. Budi kinda started skating again...perhaps you will see some footage of him appear here one day...maybe.

5. I have a couple video ideas and if people come through will put some fun stuff out in the next year or so.

So I know I haven't actually written much and have been lazy blogging with photos, videos, and links, but that is due to a lack of time (something is better than nothing?). Well, I will make some attempts to drop some knowledge (or lack thereof) in coming post. Perhaps Leonard can motivate me.

No comments: