Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rape, Skateboards, Stalking, Police Brutality, and Wii


This song was made by some Miami Hurricanes football players about the gang banging that goes on in their resident hall (aka 7th Floor). The song was funny in a ridiculous way, until I realized it was about what really goes on (rape anyone?).

On a more positive note, check out the new Western Edition video (WE3), if you haven't already.


While in this fruit stand place I noticed this cat very preoccupied with something in the store.


I think I found the culprit.


Get 'em boy!

A little while back, the NAACP organized this civil disobedience march to block traffic showing their disapproval of the results in the Sean Bell trial. I went to the grouping near my job (at Varick and Houston Street) to film their march to block the Holland Tunnel. Here are some photos I took on my phone while trying to film at the same time:








In a just as important event a week or so later, I went to the WiiFit launch in Central Park.




Act a fool, dooood!

I know, lame post...but at least it is an update. I will make it up in the next one or something. Maybe.

No comments: