Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Channeling Content

This is the best promotion for a pizza company ever! Meat-lovers" pizza.

This, however, is not so awesome. Conservative old people have irked me for as long as I can remember. I was kicked out of St. Peter's Cathedral for wearing a hat, I was refused admission into the Martha Stewart trial until I took off my hat, I was not let into a club because I was wearing sneakers, etc., but this is ridiculous. How are you going to justify detaining a student that is at a trial for a school assignment because he is wearing shorts? I love living in a country where being a drone is applauded. I am glad the student refused to leave. Who is the tacky one now, Judge?

Kanye West is probably the most humble person I have ever come across.



"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for participating in this serway."

No comments: