Friday, December 05, 2008

Anything good on? Not really.



Penguin escapes whale attack by jumping onto whale watching boat.


Cardiel...just because.


Sorry, not much to post. Maybe this sums it up well.



I plan on shooting a lot of photos and whatnot over the weekend. I might even put together a skate clip.

Last night I skated with Peter and Paul (not the apostles, but the next best thing) at Pathmark since it was raining. For those of you who don't know, Pathmark in Queens is one of the few NYC rain "spots," since it is an indoor parking garage for the grocery store. There isn't much there besides a manual pad, some curbs, and some barrier you can jump over, so usually the sessions are mellow and mediocre (at best). However, last night was super fun. I think we ended up skating there for like 3 1/2 hours and Pete brought out his camera to get some fun bro-cam footage. We got some some fun stuff captured in motion picture. I found the base of a freestanding handicap sign that I flipped over for some fun wallie action. Paul even got a pretty legit line for the session we were having. I think Pete might edit something together this weekend. If he does, I will post.

I will leave you with some Band of Horses.

No comments: