Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ping-pong balls stuck on the air vents

Treats is for old ladies in the nursing home...

I used to live a stones throw from Crawfordville, FL. Needless to say, I moved.

So I was skating downtown last night with Ralph and we get to this one spot and within minutes of skating a security guard comes over. We just kind of stopped and were looking at him, figuring that he was going to kick us out, but the most amazing thing happened. He said, "Don't mind me. It is Christmas!" Then to top it off he came back later and was just babbling (blah, blah, blah), pretending to be kicking us out. I guess he got a noise complaint and had to come out and pretend he was doing his job. That dude wins security guard of the year award. Speaking of that spot, I ate it while filming Ralph and almost destroyed my camera on a swan dive after clipping my truck on one of the stairs. I guess luck was on my side last night.



This is the new spot under the London Bridge. Burnside/FDR/Washington Street have nothing on this.

Someone is insecure about their freestyle game.



Check out this dude's agility and stamina.



Video part of the day, Patrick Melcher. The music sucks, but the skating is amazing.

No comments: