Friday, October 27, 2006

Time to spark the monotone

I would like to start with some lyrics...

"Blue Yankee hat on/ Red Monkey pants on/ Fresh to death because I keep the latest fash-on"

"I got Gucci on, she got Prada/ She calls me daddy, but she not my daughter/ and I'm not her father/ I'm just a man"

-Kevin Federline

Wow! Talk about spittin' knowledge...your verbal syntax is amazing, Kevin. I wonder how much time you spent figuring out how to make "pants on" rhyme with "fashion." Jay-Z should probably reconsider making a come-back, the rap game just got far more complex.

With Dipset's skate team and Jamal getting all the attention on the skateboard sites, I want to highlight the newest addition sure to get all the buzz, Robert. Call me corny, but puns are so in this Fall.

Wack. Can I motion for a mandatory course on Political Correct Education...right between American History and PE?

I just got back from Portland (Oregon, not Maine) and I have to say that it is an amazing city. I am not going to spoil things yet...just wait for a coming post.

No comments: