Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tats



What are they trying to say about Long Island? Speaking of rainbows, check out these crazed tattoos I found on BME:


I am not sure if they are serious about this one, but if so...wow. That is the most randomly offensive thing I have ever seen. I am not sure who is is most offensive to: blacks, jews, or gays...


This must be the best lesbian tattoo ever.

Here are more tattoos that I found notable:




Girls in sushi?!


Pretty cool fusion of 3 skulls.


Don Qioxte skeleton tat.












The tattooer did a pretty amazing job on this one.




RIP, Heath.




Looks like art from Twist. Eitherway, it is pretty sick.





I have been feeling portraits done as simple line drawings, like these:




Bill and Bill.



Now, worse tattoo ideas:


Makes you want to date this person right away, no?


Classy!


And the top honors for worst tattoo go to...

I typically do not like chest pieces, but these two look pretty sick.




This is the best chest piece I have seen...a franken-heart.

No comments: